The vintologi bible

version 7 of the vintologi bible is now out http://www.docdro.id/dICtn4k

Vintologi symbolism and tradition

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 02, 2017 8:08 pm

I am not satisfied with any horizontal flag i was able to come up with a b c d e f g h i j

Vintologi is not about traditionalism or conserving the old christian/pagan traditions/values, it is about creating something new. I suggest the following events for yearly celebration:

Winter solstice: 20...22 december, the yule three is mandatory.
Summer solstice: 20...22 june
The retaliation at utøya: 22 july
birthdays

A females signals she is available by not covering her breasts or being completely naked. A female that is taken will have to properly cover her breasts unless she is breastfeeding.
Administrator
Site Admin

Quantum consciousness

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Consciousness as an emergent property from classical computations would not allow for free will and would also make it possible to copy the consciousness or uploading it into a powerful enough computer. Stuart Hameroff usually mentions that the single cell paramecium in fact can do a lot of things(learning, mating, etc), in his theory the computations occurs in the microtubules.

One theory that caught my interest is "orch or" which try to explain it with quantum mechanics 22 23 it was developed by Roger Penrose and Stuart Hameroff. Roger Penrose if one of few physicists that actually can think for him self, he has suggested that the collapse of the wave function(quantum mechanics) occurs of it self after a time depending on how large the separation in space-time is. Roger Penrose's interpretation of quantum mechanics makes a lot more sense than the Copenhagen interpretation and this could actually be tested by some experiments in the future.

Quantum information cannot be copied or destroyed, only transferred, thus you cannot copy or destroy a quantum soul, it can only be transferred. If the soul is quantum the probability for reincarnation will decrease with genetic distance since the wavefunction difference would be bigger.

When we understand consciousness we will also understand reincarnation(if possible) and also understand ourselves better. Maybe the lemmings is people where true consciousness failed to develop, i have never been a lemming so i do not know. In any case i doubt this hard problem will ever be solved in our current corrupt society, even if someone comes up with the solution the other people will be too stupid to see it as the solution(same with other fields in science).

Currently a lot of people is afraid of death, i am personally more concerned about our race and that i might not get necessary things done before i am dead.. Only weak men is afraid of the unknown and requires an imaginary heaven of something.

Interestingly Roger Penrose's interpretention of quantum mechanics implies pantheism since the self collapse of the wavefunction would happen everywhere.

Generally the problem with orch or is that it might not be possible to have to quantum systems of that scale, Hameroff mentioned that a spin have properties required to work on large on large scale. Even if Quantum computations on large scale(brain) isn't possible in normal temperatures it does not mean that quantum computations doesn't happen in the brain,. I am pretty sure quantum mechanics is required for consciousness.

24 25 26

The thunderbolt project recently mentioned it in a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiLplTc8rQY the revolution in science is starting now with the internet. it is now a lot easier for "crazy ideas" to spread and some of these "crazy ideas" will turn out to be correct or lead us to the right path.

I have also read this paper http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.05929 they have now found a molecule capable of creating quantum entanglement in the brain, i did not understand the paper fully but i did not find anything strange with it. Quantum entanglement is a very strange quantum mechanical effect where the measurement of one particle affects the state of the entangled particle directly(faster than the speed of light), which would allow quantum cognition is the brain.
Administrator
Site Admin

Interplanetary reincarnation

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 02, 2017 8:58 pm

The number of lives you lives as a human is finite, eventually humans will to extinct or evolve beyond recognition. Before there were many humans most of us lived as other animals or organisms on other planets. 6.5% of the humans ever lived are alive today.
The number of intelligent animals also varies with time, there was a time when no intelligent life existed on Earth and for vintologi to be correct interplanetary reincarnation is needed.

It is very difficult to know how life on other planets would be but the research on the island Madagascar suggest it would have similarities with life on Earth, in Madagascar an animal called fossa has evolved into having many similarities with cats despite belonging to the Eupleridae family, a family of carnivorans closely related to the mongoose family (Herpestidae).

An intelligent extraterrestrial organism will most likely have males and females like humans and other mammals, hermaphrodite life in a possibility but not likely, even less likely is some exotic solution such as 25% males, 50% hermaphrodites and 25% females. Evolution does not lead to the optimal results since each change needs to be benefit for survival and replication, the eyes human have is worse than the ones of many animals but evolution will not give us better eyes since we are stuck in a dead end, only genetic engineering can give us that.

The probability to reincarnate into a different planet is infinitesimal unless there is a shortage of brains to reincarnate into on Earth for a long period of time(thousands to billions of years). Cases where children have memories of living on another planet is very rare and impossible to verify, cases where children have memories of being animals is much more common but very difficult to verify.
Administrator
Site Admin

Children with past life memories

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 02, 2017 9:00 pm

There is some very interesting cases about children having past life memories, often these children talk about having a violent early death, they died early with unfinished business. I have not yet research these cases enough on my own to be confident that these are cases of reincarnation when the memory is preserved 27 28 29 30

Children with past life memories is often very similar with the person they remember being in the previous life, according to the research by Ian Stevenson the gender is changes in 10% of the cases. There is 3 explanations for the similarities
-you are able to with your will influence how you get reincarnated(parents, gender, etc) a lot of children do have memories of choosing their parents. There is even cases where a person before dying tells that he or she will reincarnate as a child and later it turns out the child do have memories of living as that person.
-you are less likely to remember your past life if your new body/genes is to different.
-regardless of your will reincarnation is less likely if the genetic distance is large.

I would like to see a case where the child remembers security details such as Swiss bank account, it is difficult to get reliable information about these famous cases. Even if the child remembers a past life it does not mean it was his/her past life and not just memory transfer.
Administrator
Site Admin

About personality

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Your personality is simply learned behaviour, your soul does not have a personality or even gender/race. When you repeat a certain behaviour with success(such as talking for an audience) it will become natural for you. How people behave change a lot with time, your free will, genetics and environment determines your personality.

Breivik went from being a geek to a mass murderer and hero. You can also change to the better, in line with who you actually wants to be). Ultimately it is you that decide which type of person you want to be, changing can be difficult but with time the new personality will become natural.

Many people today claim that "you should be yourself" and also have detailed standards for acceptable and unacceptable behaviours, this is not a contradiction if you have been shaped by our current societal standards. Our current society has many standards of good and bad that is imposed on us from early age, this is called upbringing or nurture and consists of pollution the brains of young people. What people call immaturity is simply people not yet having conformed to all the standards our society tries to impose upon us. What we have today is conflicting standards which creates confusion and also more real freedom.
Administrator
Site Admin

Being a lone wolf

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 02, 2017 9:03 pm

In life you will have to make a very difficult decision, remain a part of the masses or cut all ties to the typical people. In order to become truly successful you have to cut all ties with ordinary people and be very selective with your friends, maybe you will have to live your life knowing you have no real friends and no-one that you can truly rely on in difficult situations.

When you are a superior human it is not you that need others, it is others that need you. When you belong to the smartest 1% you will learn the hard way that you should ignore most people and only listen to a few, even if it is a few that tells you stuff you do not agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFc7agO09w

Did you know 91% of all traders lose money? in order to be truly successful in trading you have to do things differently such as trading against a trend or buying during panic. I once missed a great buying opportunity due to trusting a person i shouldn't have trusted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWuOTKF2Zo
Administrator
Site Admin

how do you know something is true

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Humans dislike uncertainty and often convinces themselves of some beliefs in the absence of evidence. Most people lacks the intelligence to detect logical flaws in lies but if you do have that ability it will be much easier to know if something is true and not.

Differentiating true from false is more about intelligence than data today, in most cases you have all information you need to draw the correct conclusion but often you fail due to lack of intelligence or will. We currently does not understand the true laws of physics but we have still discovered how nature works in general.

Vintologi is build upon a few assumptions that can be proven or dis-proven, for that need more powerful brains, not more fancy experiments. A true fundamental theory of physics shouldn't have any dimensionless constants(such as mass ration) that cannot be derived from the theory, if you need fudge factors your theory is fundamentally wrong.

I do not have to prove that the consciousness is eternal, i simply assume it's true since i do not view the alternative as reasonable.
Administrator
Site Admin

whites are more primitiva than asians

PostPosted by Administrator » Wed May 03, 2017 6:03 am

First you need to check out basic racial biology 31 as you see Asians have bigger brains, higher avarage iq, smaller penises and less aggression than whites. Looking at the behaviour in general Asians seam to be more lemming like and this is their weakness, that however allows for a very peaceful society such as the one in japan.

USA has killed over 20 million people in their dirty wars after WWII and it will continue, almost all dead are non-whites and people complain about KKK with almost zero kills the last 30 years.

Races in general often have strength and weaknesses and there is also a huge variation in the particular races, it is the elite that matters and this is also the reason why the white race has been dominant for a long time.

small penis size of the Asians means that there wasn't much sperm competition(gang rapes) in the past and that female sexual selection resulting in proper average was absent. Female sexual selection based on penis size requires female freedom allowing females to have sex with several males and pick the one which satisfy her the most, this is also only one part of female preferences and thus white females being raped by a lot of white males before we got civilised is the likely explanation.

Even after we where forced into agriculture we continued to value nature, we continued to hunt but was forced to do it less and less as the population grew, the white race will always be a hybrid between savages and peaceful intellectuals, having both qualities is likely to give the white race the edge in the case of a racial war, japan lost WWII and never had a chance(the nuclear bomb drop was totally unnecessary).

medieval Iceland was far more free than united states has ever been, their system of governance was vastly superior to the current system in the united stated 32 unfortunately they are now a democracy with the lack of freedom that comes with it. We do not see this freedom mentality much among Asians, it is a white thing.

Maybe this data is more accurate the overall picture is still about the same, interestingly netherlands is #4 in volume.
Administrator
Site Admin

Decentralized resistance

PostPosted by Administrator » Wed May 03, 2017 6:54 am

Decentralized resistance against tyranny is the only thing that actually can work, in the unlikely event that a leader is competent the government can go after him(this happened to Matt Hale). Any armed resistance must consist of lone wolves and small cells 33

Building an elite organisation will not really work, organisations tend to attract low to medium quality people, the best among us will not accept being controlled by anyone. Even without any government interference decentralized resistance will still be a lot more efficient. Central control is always very inefficient compared to a competitive environment where people exchange ideas freely without having to follow any leader.

The failures of the National Alliance after Pierce died has shown us that the concept of an "elite vanguard" is nonsense, pierce failed to attract people of good enough quality in order for his organisation to survive after he died and everything the organisation did(including video game development) can and has been done a lot better outside the National Alliance.

The concept of Leaderless Resistance was proposed by Col. Ulius Louis Amoss, who was the founder of International Service of Information Incorporated, located in Baltimore, Maryland. Col. Amoss died more than fifteen years ago, but during his life was a tireless opponent of communism, as well as a skilled Intelligence Officer. Col. Amoss first wrote of Leaderless Resistance on April 17, 1962. His theories of organization were primarily directed against the threat of eventual Communist take-over in the United States. The present writer, with the benefit of having lived many years beyond Col. Amoss, has taken his theories and expounded upon them. Col. Amoss feared the Communists. This author fears the federal government. Communism now represents a threat to no one in the United States, while federal tyranny represents a threat to everyone . The writer has joyfully lived long enough to see the dying breaths of communism, but may, unhappily, remain long enough to see the last grasps of freedom in America.

In the hope that, somehow, America can still produce the brave sons and daughters necessary to fight off ever increasing persecution and oppression, this essay is offered. Frankly, it is too close to call at this point. Those who love liberty, and believe in freedom enough to fight for it are rare today, but within the bosom of every once great nation, there remains secreted, the pearls of former greatness. They are there. I have looked into their sparking eyes; sharing a brief moment in time with them as I passed through this life. Relished their friendship, endured their pain, and they mine. We are a band of brothers, native to the soil gaining strength one from another as we have rushed head long into a battle that all the weaker, timid men, say we can not win. Perhaps...but then again, perhaps we can. It's not over till the last freedom fighter is buried or imprisoned, or the same happens to those who would destroy their freedom.

Barring any cataclysmic events, the struggle will yet go on for years. The passage of time will make it clear to even the more slow among us that the government is the foremost threat to the life, and liberty of the folk. The government will no doubt make today's oppressiveness look like grade school work compared to what they have planned in the future. Meanwhile, there are those of us who continue to hope that somehow the few can do what the many have not. We are cognizant that before things get better they will certainly get worse as government shows a willingness to use ever more severe police state measures against dissidents. This changing situation makes it clear that those who oppose state repression must be prepared to alter, adapt, and modify their behavior, strategy, and tactics as circumstances warrant. Failure to consider new methods and implement them as necessary will make the government's efforts at suppression uncomplicated. It is the duty of every patriot to make the tyrant's life miserable. When one fails to do so he not only fails himself, but his people.

With this in mind, current methods of resistance to tyranny employed by those who love our race, culture, and heritage must pass a litmus test of soundness. Methods must be objectively measured as to their effectiveness, as well as to whether they make the government's intention of repression more possible or more difficult. Those not working to aid our objectives must be discarded or the government benefits from our failure to do so.

As honest men who have banded together into groups or associations of a political or religious nature are falsely labeled "domestic terrorists" or "cultists" and suppressed, it will become necessary to consider other methods of organization--or as the case may very well call for: non-organization. One should keep in mind that it is not in the government's interest to eliminate all groups. Some few must remain in order to perpetuate the smoke and mirrors vision for the masses that America is a "free democratic country" where dissent is allowed. Most organizations, however, that possess the potential for effective resistance will not be allowed to continue. Anyone who is so naive as to believe the most powerful government on earth will not crush any who pose a real threat to that power, should not be active, but rather, at home studying political history.

The question as to who is to be left alone and who is not, will be answered by how groups and individuals deal with several factors such as: avoidance of conspiracy plots, rejection of feeble minded malcontents, insistence upon quality of the participants, avoidance of all contact with the front men for the federals--the news media--and, finally, camouflage (which can be defined as the ability to blend in the public's eye the more committed groups of resistance with mainstream "kosher" associations that are generally seen as harmless.) Primarily though, whether any organization is allowed to continue in the future will be a matter of how big a threat a group represents. Not a threat in terms of armed might or political ability, for there is none of either for the present, but rather, threat in terms of potentiality. It is potential the federals fear most. Whether that potential exists in an individual or group is incidental. The federals measure potential threat in terms of what might happen given a situation conducive to action on the part of a restive organization or individual. Accurate intelligence gathering allows them to assess the potential. Showing one's hand before the bets are made, is a sure way to loose.

The movement for freedom is rapidly approaching the point where for many people, the option of belonging to a group will be nonexistent. For others, group membership will be a viable option for only the immediate future. Eventually, and perhaps much sooner than most believe possible, the price paid for membership will exceed any perceived benefit. But for now, some of the groups that do exist often serve a useful purpose either for the newcomer who can be indoctrinated into the ideology of the struggle, or for generating positive propaganda to reach potential freedom fighters. It is sure that, for the most part, this struggle is rapidly becoming a matter of individual action, each of its participants making a private decision in the quietness of his heart to resist: to resist by any means necessary. It is hard to know what others will do, for no man truly knows another man's heart. It is enough to know what one himself will do. A great teacher once said "know thyself." Few men really do, but let each of us, promise ourselves, not to go quietly to the fate our would-be masters have planned.

The concept of Leaderless Resistance is nothing less than a fundamental departure in theories of organization. The orthodox scheme of organization is diagrammatically represented by the pyramid, with the mass at the bottom and the leader at the top. This fundamental of organization is to be seen not only in armies, which are of course, the best illustration of the pyramid structure, with the mass of soldiery, the privates, at the bottom responsible to corporals who are in turn responsible to sergeants, and so on up the entire chain of command to the generals at the top. But the same structure is seen in corporations, ladies' garden clubs and in our political system itself. This orthodox "pyramid" scheme of organization is to be seen basically in all existing political, social and religious structures in the world today from the Federal government to the Roman Catholic Church. The Constitution of the United States, in the wisdom of the Founders, tried to sublimate the essential dictatorial nature of pyramidal organization by dividing authority into three: executive, legislative and judicial. But the pyramid remains essentially untouched.

This scheme of organization, the pyramid, is however, not only useless, but extremely dangerous for the participants when it is utilized in a resistance movement against state tyranny. Especially is this so in technologically advanced societies where electronic surveillance can often penetrate the structure revealing its chain of command. Experience has revealed over and over again that anti-state, political organizations utilizing this method of command and control are easy prey for government infiltration, entrapment, and destruction of the personnel involved. This has been seen repeatedly in the United States where pro-government infiltrators or agent provocateurs weasel their way into patriotic groups and destroy them from within.

In the pyramid type of organization, an infiltrator can destroy anything which is beneath his level of infiltration and often those above him as well. If the traitor has infiltrated at the top, then the entire organization from the top down is compromised and may be traduced at will.

An alternative to the pyramid type of organization is the cell system. In the past, many political groups (both right and left) have used the cell system to further their objectives. Two examples will suffice. During the American Revolution "committees of correspondence" were formed throughout the Thirteen colonies.

Their purpose was to subvert the government and thereby aid the cause of independence. The "Sons of Liberty", who made a name for themselves dumping government taxed tea into the harbor at Boston, were the action arm of the committees of correspondence. Each committee was a secret cell that operated totally independently of the other cells. Information on the government was passed from committee to committee, from colony to colony, and then acted upon on a local basis. Yet even in these bygone days of poor communication, of weeks to months for a letter to be delivered, the committees without any central direction whatsoever, were remarkable similar in tactics employed to resist government tyranny. It was, as the first American patriots knew, totally unnecessary for anyone to give an order for anything. Information was made available to each committee, and each committee acted as it saw fit. A recent example of the cell system taken from the left wing of politics are the Communists. The Communist, in order to get around the obvious problems involved in pyramidal organization, developed to an art the cell system. They had numerous independent cells which operated completely isolated from one another and particularly with no knowledge of each other, but were orchestrated together by a central headquarters. For instance, during World War II, in Washington, it is known that there were at least six secret Communist cells operating at high levels in the United States government (plus all the open Communists who were protected and promoted by President Roosevelt), however, only one of the cells was rooted out and destroyed. How many more actually were operating no one can say for sure.

The Communist cells which operated in the U.S until late 1991 under Soviet control could have at their command a leader, who held a social position which appeared to be very lowly. He could be, for example, a busboy in a restaurant, but in reality a colonel or a general in the Soviet Secret Service, the KGB. Under him could be a number of cells and a person active in one cell would almost never have knowledge of individuals who are active in another cell. The value of this is that while any one cell can be infiltrated, exposed or destroyed, such action will have no effect on the other cells; in fact, the members of the other cells will be supporting that cell which is under attack and ordinarily would lend very strong support to it in many ways. This is at least part of the reason, no doubt, that whenever in the past Communists were attacked in this country, support for them sprang up in many unexpected places.

The efficient and effective operation of a cell system after the Communist model, is of course, dependent upon central direction, which means impressive organization, funding from the top, and outside support, all of which the Communists had. Obviously, American patriots have none of these things at the top or anywhere else, and so an effective cell organization based upon the Soviet system of operation is impossible.

Two things become clear from the above discussion. First, that the pyramid type of organization can be penetrated quite easily and it thus is not a sound method of organization in situations where the government has the resources and desire to penetrate the structure; which is the situation in this country. Secondly, that the normal qualifications for the cell structure based upon the Red model does not exist in the U.S. for patriots. This understood, the question arises "What method is left for those resisting state tyranny?" The answer comes from Col. Amoss who proposed the "Phantom Cell" mode of organization. Which he described as Leaderless Resistance. A system of organization that is based upon the cell organization, but does not have any central control or direction, that is in fact almost identical to the methods used by the Committees of Correspondence during the American Revolution. Utilizing the Leaderless Resistance concept, all individuals and groups operate independently of each other, and never report to a central headquarters or single leader for direction or instruction, as would those who belong to a typical pyramid organization.

At first glance, such a type of organization seems unrealistic, primarily because there appears to be no organization. The natural question thus arises as to how are the "Phantom cells" and individuals to cooperate with each other when there is no intercommunication or central direction? The answer to this question is that participants in a program of Leaderless Resistance through phantom cell or individual action must know exactly what they are doing, and how to do it. It becomes the responsibility of the individual to acquire the necessary skills and information as to what is to be done. This is by no means as impractical as it appears, because it is certainly true that in any movement, all persons involved have the same general outlook, are acquainted with the same philosophy, and generally react to given situations in similar ways. The pervious history of the committees of correspondence during the American Revolution show this to be true.

Since the entire purpose of Leaderless Resistance is to defeat state tyranny (at least insofar as this essay is concerned), all members of phantom cells or individuals will tend to react to objective events in the same way through usual tactics of resistance. Organs of information distribution such as newspapers, leaflets, computers, etc., which are widely available to all, keep each person informed of events, allowing for a planned response that will take many variations. No one need issue an order to anyone. Those idealist truly committed to the cause of freedom will act when they feel the time is ripe, or will take their cue from others who precede them. While it is true that much could be said against this type of structure as a method of resistance, it must be kept in mind that Leaderless Resistance is a child of necessity. The alternatives to it have been show to be unworkable or impractical. Leaderless Resistance has worked before in the American Revolution, and if the truly committed put it to use for themselves, it will work now.

It goes almost without saying that Leaderless Resistance leads to very small or even one man cells of resistance. Those who join organizations to play "let's pretend" or who are "groupies" will quickly be weeded out. While for those who are serious about their opposition to federal despotism, this is exactly what is desired.

From the point of view of tyrants and would be potentates in the federal bureaucracy and police agencies, nothing is more desirable than that those who oppose them be UNIFIED in their command structure, and that every person who opposes them belong to a pyramid type group. Such groups and organizations are an easy kill. Especially in light of the fact that the Justice (sic) Department promised in 1987 that there would never be another group that opposed them that they did not have at least one informer in. These federal "friends of government" are intelligence agents. They gather information that can be used at the whim of a federal D.A. to prosecute. The line of battle has been drawn. Patriots are required therefore, to make a conscious decision to either aid the government in its illegal spying, by continuing with old methods of organization and resistance, or to make the enemie's job more difficult by implementing effective countermeasures.

Now there will, no doubt, be mentally handicapped people out there who, while standing at a podium with an American flag draped in the background, and a lone eagle soaring in the sky above, will state emphatically in their best sounding red, white, and blue voice, "So what if the government is spying? We are not violating any laws." Such crippled thinking by any serious person is the best example that there is a need for special education classes. The person making such a statement is totally out of contact with political reality in this country, and unfit for leadership of any thing more than a dog sleigh in the Alaskan wilderness. The old "Born on the fourth of July" mentality that has influenced so much of the American patriot's thinking in the past will not save him from the government in the future. "Reeducation" for non-thinkers of this type will take place in the federal prison system where there are no flags or eagles, but abundance of men who were "not violating any law."

Most groups who "unify" their disparate associates into a single structure have short political lives. Therefore, those movement leaders constantly calling for unity of organization rather than the desirable unity of purpose, usually fall into one of three categories.

They may not be sound political tacticians, but rather, just committed men who feel unity would help their cause, while not realizing that the government would greatly benefit from such efforts. The Federal objective, to imprison or destroy all who oppose them, is made easier in pyramid organizations. Or perhaps, they do not fully understand the struggle they are involved in and that the government they oppose has declared a state of war against those fighting for faith, folk, freedom and constitutional liberty. Those in power will use any means to rid themselves of opposition. The third class calling for unity and let us hope this is the minority of the three, are men more desirous of the supposed power that a large organization would bestow, than of actually achieving their stated purpose.

Conversely, the last thing Federal snoops would have, if they had any choice in the matter, is a thousand different small phantom cells opposing them. It is easy to see why. Such a situation is an intelligence nightmare for a government intent upon knowing everything they possibly can about those who oppose them. The Federals, able to amass overwhelming strength of numbers, manpower, resources, intelligence gathering, and capability at any given time, need only a focal point to direct their anger. A single penetration of a pyramid type of organization can lead to the destruction of the whole. Whereas, Leaderless Resistance presents no single opportunity for the Federals to destroy a significant portion of the Resistance.

With the announcement by the Department of Justice (sic) that 300 FBI agents formerly assigned to watching Soviet spies in the US (domestic counter intelligence) are now to be used to "combat crime", the federal government is preparing the way for a major assault upon those persons opposed to their policies. Many anti-government groups dedicated to the preservation of the America of our forefathers can expect shortly to feel the brunt of a new federal assault upon liberty.

It is clear, therefore, that it is time to rethink traditional strategy and tactics when it comes to opposing a modern police state. America is quickly moving into a long dark night of police state tyranny, where the rights now accepted by most as being inalienable will disappear. Let the coming night be filled with a thousand points of resistance. Like the fog which forms when conditions are right and disappears when they are not, so must the resistance to tyranny be.
Administrator
Site Admin

Nature matters

PostPosted by Administrator » Wed May 03, 2017 7:39 am

Unfortunately due to human overpopulation wildlife suffers and species gets exterminated in record numbers, these species will probably be lost forever which is a shame, it will take millions of years for nature to recover from the damage done by humans the last 100 years.

This neglect of our environment and sick focus on human lives has is a result from spiritual sickness, people fail to understand that they will suffer in future lives for their sins against nature. Often hunting is justified by stating that the population of the hunted animal is too big but in reality only humans needs to be hunted correctly, we must consider hunting other humans instead of wildlife for meat.

You may want to live as a lion or tiger in a future live but if these animals are exterminated that will not be possible, today there is more tigers in captivity(as pets) than in the wildlife and maybe the tiger will not even survive in the wild, a truly sad development.
Administrator
Site Admin

Humans as gods

PostPosted by Administrator » Wed May 03, 2017 11:52 am

humans can never truly become gods, we are still very primitive and even with Genetic Engineering and modern computers we will still be limited.

The only way i see to archive godhood is via a "big crunch" which requires the standard model in cosmology to be wrong(it probably is). A big crunch followed by a big bang would allow for a very large quantum mechanical system and thus a godlike consciousness.

We can still have human role models, i am proud of my mothers grandfather who was a very good looking prominent doctor, had 8 children with 2 females (he cucked a loser and adopted his 2 children after the loser committed suicide). Gustaf II Adolf was an impressive swedish king, Niels Bohr was an impressive scientist, Richard Branson is an impressive Entreprenour. Jonas Neubauer and Jamed Clewett are both gold looking and also very talanted tetris players, James Clawett is also very successful outside his tetris accomplishments.
Administrator
Site Admin

Anders Behring Breivik

PostPosted by Administrator » Wed May 03, 2017 12:02 pm

The 22 july 2011 anders Behring Breivik managed to execute 77 individuals, mostly marxists. I decided to make 22 july an important date to celebrate an important victory against marxists. Breivik is a beautiful and intelligent white(aryan) and it's a shame he did not get a lot of females pregnant before he successfully executed the marxist scum at the Utøya Island, he is still alive but spreading his DNA will be very difficult when he is imprisoned.

Breivik should get rewarded for his heroism, he should not be in prison.

The people breivik executed was almost all of low quality, many of them where non-whites, very few if any of the ones that he killed was of any value, most of them are better of dead and reincarnated into a new body and brain, they no longer suffer from the marxist brain pollution they had.

22 july is the Breivik day, dont forget that!
Administrator
Site Admin

Charles Lindbergh

PostPosted by Administrator » Wed May 03, 2017 12:22 pm

Charles Lindbergh was a very successful aviator that ended up having 17 children with several females. Lindberg is a good example of an individual that lived life to the fullest.

Lindbergh was intelligent enough to understand that monogamy wasn't for him and his flying allowed him to impregnate females around the world, unfortunately his children was not that impressive as him and maybe he did not pick females of high enough quality.

Lindbergh valued nature very highly, now he is dead but his genes live on via his children and future generation will benefit from having his genes.
Administrator
Site Admin

William Luther Pierce

PostPosted by Administrator » Wed May 03, 2017 2:39 pm

William Luther Pierce was a very intelligent individual. As a young individual he gradiated and work in the solid state physicd field, later he discovered the realities of race and begun to founded the Nationam National Alliance which was very prominent until after he died where it quickly turned to shit.

I believe Pierce focused to much into trying to buld his organisation and to little on getting as many children with females of high genetic quality, he only had 2 children and none of these took over the NA.

Many racial aware like the teachings of dr. Pierce and use him as a prophet,ä. Unfortunatily there is many issues with his teachings:

in the NA program it is stated a strong state is needed to save our race and the reality is of course the complete opposite to that. Eventully we need to get rid of the state completely and archive anarchy.

Cosmotheism is nonsense and i doubt pierce believed in it himself, it was probably just a failed attempt to get tax exemption. There is no objective standard for fitness and thus what is "higher evolved" is purely subjective. South East asians have higher avarage iq than whites but are they really superior? in cosmotheism it is never explained why we should care about the future after we have died.

Pierce promoted centralized resistance, this is one of the issues with "the turner diaries" he wrote, vis latter novel "hunter" is a lot more realistic and one of the groups in that novels are just "friends" and they had no actual organisation, this is vastly superior.
Administrator
Site Admin

Restoring patriarchy

PostPosted by Administrator » Wed May 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Before we can restore patriarchy we need male dominated elite rule, i actually prefer tax-random but pure elite rule(a group with an agenda governing the country) could work too. We do not have to reduce female to property and doing so would eliminate female sexual selection. Once males control the country again we can change the laws to archive our goals
-we may want to force females with good genes to have children(10 if their genes is really good), they may be allowed to also donate eggs as an alternative.
-child support will be abolished
-no alimony.
-only income earned during the marriage will be shared among the partners.
-females will be able to sell themselves into sexual 'slavery'.
-rape will be allowed within marriage.
-rape will sometimes be allowed outside marriage if the female obviously likes the man.
-females that refuses to have enough children may get reduced to property or a male.

Males will have to compete against males for females and it will be a lot more difficult for males to procreate, only the best among males will be given much freedom when it comes to partner selection.

We also need to abolish the welfare state and lower taxes as much possible, when males control most resourses males will so have power over reproduction since children cost a lot of money. A soft patriarchy is simply a minority or wealthy males controlling the society and having power over the females via money or by being very attractive in other ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KkL4ZZPWH0

I do not think we will see a hard patriarchy in the west any time soon but we are already seeing it with ISIS that killes the males and use females as sex slaves. Currently most males are very unattractive and thus we have to wait several generations(of female selection) before returning to hard patriarchy is a good idea.

It is never males vs females, the competition is within the sex(mostly among males). The only reason females stayed with unattractive males before was because cultural expectations 36 and lack of government support for single mothers, now there is no turning back and we do not even want to try going back to a traditionalist society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R0bsaYeI4

Dysgenia
This will be the name for the crime of not having enough children, females will be given a certian number of children they should have and if they have enough children for their age the, for unattractive/stupid females that number will be zero. Females will of course choose males among our population freely and cheating will not be illegal.
Administrator
Site Admin

Female sexual selection

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu May 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Females tend to select high quality males as husbands, it is natural for females to regard most males as unattractive. It is natural that some males dislike the social change towards polygamy since they are being rejected by most females, often these males dream of a traditionalist society instead of just giving up and killing themselves.

It appears the female sexual selection is of the following nature
50% looks in general.
25% resourses.
15% personality.
10% social status.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS/videos

It is very unlikely a female will be monagomous with an unattracive male, some guys might be lucky enough to finding a female willing to waste herself with a loser but for the most part unattractive males will remain single or in very short term relationships. Being rich might attract certain types of females even if you are ugly but these females will quickly 'fall out of love' if you stop being successful.

It seams intelligence itself isn't valued that highly by females, unless the male is able aquire resourser females will view him as a loser even if he is intelligent.

Females have a tendency to reject males of their own race in favor for other males they find more attractive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBK5o7V6Nw0 this is especially true for japase femames that reject their unattractive males in favour of caucasians despite the fact that whites males have lower avarage iq. The only reason white females does not racemix more than they do is becuase white males are at the top of the sexual marketplace among males, it is mostly unattractive white females that mix with other races.
Administrator
Site Admin

Gay sex and porn

PostPosted by Administrator » Sat May 06, 2017 6:40 am

It is getting harder and harder for males to get accepted by females, it will only get worse for most males. Furtunatily Heterosexual males can also enjoy sex with other males a lot, this was common in the Roman empire and the ancient Greece. When males no longer need females for sex it will be a lot harder for females to control the males via their sexuality.

Sex with females does not even offer males proper relief, a prostate orgasm is needed for true male pleasure but many males are not willing to go there, instead they have booring vaginal sex with females that treat them poorly. If you are not willing to have sex with other males using a dildo for relief is an alternative, additionaly this has the advantage of lowering the risk of prostate problems.

Of course STD is an issue that needs to be solved, this problem is mostly due to the importation of primitive humans and it could be solved without unnatural heterosexual monogamy. When both parties are STD free anal sex is perfectly safe.

The male sex drive is many times stronger than the female sex drive, sex is a male biological need and when most males are unwilling to have sex with other males the result will be extreme gynocentrism/feminism unless males take the rights from females away and simply rape them.

There is of course many issues with taking away the female freedom; not many males would be willing to support hard patriarchy, female sexual selection will be eliminated resulting in less beautiful males, who should have power over the female? (often the father is not suitable for that power). If we want females to be free without gynocentrism being rampant we have to accept widespread(cultural) homosexuality and not just biological homosexuality.

Feminism has been a disaster and for this reason we must accept homosexuality, porn, prostitution and masturbation 34

Some people claim abstaining from porn and masturbation is beneficial and while it is true abstaining from sexual releif have benefits benetifs there is also disadvantages with it and you will have to do a proper cost/benefit analysis. Pornl is now spread to all parts of the world and it has already lessened the sexual power females has, some males leave their bitches for porn instead and i perfectly understand why.
It seams abstaining from ejaculating will result in a temporary boost in testosterone, i suggest limiting it to 3/months(day 1,11,21) to test this hypothesis. Higher testosterone typically results in higher risk tolerance and less passivity.

Unfortunately boycotting females isn't a good solution either since females can leave the country, a single male can be together with several females(this is actually more natural than monogamy) which makes the whole thing futile. Resorting to porn, masturbation or gay sex instead of females does seam to be suicidal at first but long term you benefit greatly from building wealth instead of chasing females.

Male disposability is a biological reality, unless the number of males is much less than the number of females young females will be valued a lot higher than males. Sure taking sex slaves and killing the males in war can help for a while but if the females have bad genes that is not a good idea and if their genes is good the war will be hard to justify.

Making females dependend on male providers by abolishing the welfare state and forbidding females to work than 10 hours a week will result in females selecting mostly rich males(they will have many wives) while the rest of the males will have to resort to substitutes for female sex or simply pay a prostitute.
Administrator
Site Admin

The price we have to pay for christ insane morality

PostPosted by Administrator » Sat May 06, 2017 11:17 am

All these problems we face including what I've been researching lately ie. the environment and the population overshoot of the muds races is all a combined and accelerated consequence of being tolerant to erroneous and weak-minded whites and enemies for decades upon decades to the point where now; not only are white people in great danger but the entire planet and nature is in bad shape with white christians feeding the muds and helping them breed ever more. 200+ species are going extinct every day (look it up if you don't believe me) due to this mud insanity. The upside of this is that white libs and enemies won't be able to stop the famines and drought that are already well underway!

Theres only between 350-450 million Europeans on earth, do we really need all the rest of the billions that are destroying habitat on this planet?

Recently the christian sexual morality turned to the worse, the legal age of concent has been increased a lot in many countries. Christians also seam to hate masturbatikn and porn and often use pseudoscience to justify that insanity 35 a lot of male children get's mutilated in the US due to the anti masturbation insanity (it was supposed to stop mastubartion but mostly makes sex miserable).

The Roman catolic church destroyed the european tribes 36 and it also destroyed europe in general, what they did cannot be forgiven, just executing a christian is far too nice.
Administrator
Site Admin

There is no absolute morality

PostPosted by Administrator » Sat May 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Humans in general have a need to be told what to do, instead of following their heart they base their decisions based on bibles, constitutions, laws and other artifircial consructs. Some libertarians believe in the gay "non-agression principle". Christians has their stupid 10 commandments, in creativity morality is based on what's best for the white race. In cosmotheism good and bad is based on how it affects the genetic quality of the humans.

In christianity people breaking the rules are supposed to go to hell and burn for all eternity, well that seams better than booring heaven. The belief in karma is common where simps are supposed to archive good karma but that is of course nonsense, genetic distance and possibly your own free will is what actually determined reincarnation and your ability to control your future lives is very limited, it does not really matter what you do.

The rules for darwinian vintologi are the following
0 socialists deserve torture.
1 females should be raped.
2 humans should be hunted for meat.
3 do not use any contraceptives.
4 if you have good genes try having a lot of children where your partner also have good genes.
5 alcohol and other poisons do not belong in your body.
6 try having natural births if you are female.
7 do not be fat.
8 have sex with over 10 different humans of your race.
9 be strong at fit if you are male.
10 be unreasonable.
11 hate your enemies.
12 genetial mutilation such as circumcision should not be tolerated.

Rule 10 has many application, if you buy a ponzi coin at 0.16$ and it doubles in price you do not sell, you hold out for 2$ and refuse to sell unless it is a huge overprice. If you to be fair, sensible and understanding you will end up as a loser. Forget the deportation nonsense and kill them all, they have only themselves to blame if they didn't leave in time.
Administrator
Site Admin

About nihilism

PostPosted by Administrator » Sat May 06, 2017 5:13 pm

There is several forms of nihilism 38 but the concept in general isn't compatible with vintologi. Nihilism is simply the logical conclusion from the premise that your consciousness ends when you die.

Moral nihilism, also known as ethical nihilism, is the meta-ethical view that morality does not exist as something inherent to objective reality; therefore no action is necessarily preferable to any other. For example, a moral nihilist would say that killing someone, for whatever reason, is not inherently right or wrong.

Let's say you have a gun and are able to kill without getting any punishment, you may decide to kill a few ugly people in order to increase the chance of being beautiful in the next life but maybe the people you killed were important in other regards and thus the result may be the opposite.

The morality in vintologi is probabilistic, if you like your genes having a lot of children will improve the probability of having genes you like in future lives. In vintologi your ability to control what happens in future lives is almost zero and it is also veri difficult to know how your action in the current life affects future lives, this is similar to trading stocks where it can be very difficult to predict the results of your actions.
Administrator
Site Admin

The jews

PostPosted by Administrator » Mon May 08, 2017 4:34 pm

The ashkenazi jews currently have a lot of power, their high iq and ingroup lojality has given them a lot of power and this has resulted in aome issue, jews dominated sovjet russia and they also tend to promote stuff we as mass immigration and leftism.

The jews are not a single race, they are very diverse and it is only the ashkenazi jews that have good genes, mixing the ashkenazi jews with whites is a good idea, the rest of the jews are just useless eaters. The flaw in judaism is that the define jewishness after your mothers and genetically this makes no sense and the result is a multiracial/raceless identity group.

We need a new elite, a decentralized resistance and eventual takeower, the jews where able to get a lot if power becuase they lacked serious competition. Unlike nazis i refuse to blaim the jews for everything, complaining over the fact that some jews promote homosexuality is just retarded.

Adolf Hitler was white while Ludwig Von Mises was a jew, if i would be able to kill one of these individuals 1940 i wpould choose Hitler without hesitation.

The Ashkenazi jews has managed to remain as a destinct genetic group for thousands of years, their psychology has been shaped by them living as a minority for a long time, they seam to prefer multiracial societies since it takes tl attention away from them and this explain why a lot of kews favor mass immigration of musmims that hate jews.

In reality the real threat to jews is that they are assimilating now and they no longer restrict thenselves sexually to other jews(50% mix themselves with whites), if this continues the genetic part of the jewish question will be solved, not by fake shower rooms but simply the fact that the US population doesn't hate jews and accepts them into their society.

Israel is also very far from being an ideal ethnonationalistic country
-no genetic test is required to become an israeli citizen.
-being married to a jew is enough to become a citizen.
-no iq-test is required to become citizen.
-israel has not expanded it borders much besides stealing land from the palestinians.
-arabic jews dominate the israeli population resulting in an avarage iq of just 97.

Thus israel isn't a good place for ashkenazi jews, it's a very bad place for them. While judaism is a very racist religion it is unfortunatily very primitive and not compatible with science, defining jewishness after motherhood is just stupid and the peadophile mutilation ritual "Metzitzah b'peh" is just wrong on all levels.
Administrator
Site Admin

Proving reincarnation

PostPosted by Administrator » Mon May 08, 2017 5:40 pm

In order for vintologi tl be true we must assume the universe has always existed and always will exist in a form that in slme time periods of the universe allow for life, thus we must assume modern cosmology is at least partly wrong.

Secondly we must prove there probability for reincarnation is nonzero during some conditions, i assume the probability for reincarnation will decrease with genetic distance. Thus the probabimity for reincarnation will tend to one as time tends to infinite.

Thus we need a better understanding of physics, modern physics has a lot of issues and i have not seen any complete theory that coverns everything. Physisics in general is actually open minded to crazy ideas but it still has to be useful.

My crazy idea is that matter is a curvature of space and that this somehow explains our universe, my idea is that quantum mechanics ks the result from this curvature of space and that the collapse of the wavefunction is a non-computational collapse of space itself.
Administrator
Site Admin

Comsological models compatible with vintologi

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 09, 2017 9:49 am

The current big bang model was initially promoted by a catholic priest that wanted to unify Christianity with science, this was very successful. The current big bang modell needs "inflation", dark energy(non-zero cosmological constant) and dark matter to work, non of these has been detected or yet explained theoretically in a satisfying way.

Conformal Cyclic Cosmology
This model was developed by Roger Penrose and Vahe Gurzadyan, the idea behind the model is that when the universe gets really big due to exponential expansion it forgets how big it is and a new big bang occurs. This is similar to the current big bang model but does not need inflation.

Big bang big crunch
The gravity will eventually win which result in the universe collapsing into a a single black hole. A big crunch is likely to result in a new big bang. This view of the universe has lost popularity with the observations showing that the expansion rate is accelerating.

Is the universe really expanding?
A large group of scientist is proposing that the redshift is misunderstood, Halton Arp lost his telescope time as a punishment for his alternative redshift explanation and research. The electric universe view that electromagnetism is dominating the universe and not gravity is growing in popularity, electromagnetism could explain why the galaxies far away from the centre of the galaxy is moving too fast and no dark matter will be needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK6zHysxoCo
Administrator
Site Admin

Different forms of vintologi

PostPosted by Administrator » Tue May 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Vintologi isn't just one thing, there is no holy book and i want the religion to evolve similar to how species evolve, splitting in several forms and competing. Your preffered version of vintologi depends on your personal preferences, i call the version i cover here "darwinian vintologi".

Aryan vintologi
You like aryans as they are now and you want more of them.

Anarcho-Darwinian vintologi
The goal is a completely stateless society where everyone is allowed to opress the weak, the rules for anarcho-darwinian vintologi are
-do not turn the other cheek.
-do not tolerate aggression against you.
-you own yourself.
-you are not born into a contract.
-do not initiate violence against healthy people of your tribe.
-no state of any kind should be tolerated.
-do not get stolen from.

Thus abortions are only allowed if the child has a genetic defect, to save save a female(if she is more valuable) or if the child is defect in some other way.

Anarcho-capitalistic vintologi
The goal is total freedom where we respect property rights of others and self ownership. No state of any form can be tolerated. The ancap vintologi is "give me freedom or give me death" which is a bit suicidal in north korea.

Odinism
Varg Vikernes has religious views similar to vintologi, it is actually pretty appealing although i do not agree with some aspects if it. Varg:s version of odinism is a lot softer than anarcho-darwinian vintologi and it is also gynocentric. Christianity was a lot more patriarchal than odinism which explains why the vikings abandoned the latter.

Hedonistic vintologi
More focus on living a good life and less focus on political change, survival and genes. In hedonistic vintologi you simply to not care about future lives and instead focus only on your current life. You simply follow your instincts unlike darwinian vintologi where you should refrain from helping the unfit despite your instincts telling you do save these people.

Cosmotheist vintologi
The goal is to evolve into more and more intellent creatures, focus is on future lives instead of your current life. I am currently moving away from this but i guess it is appealing to some.

Feminist vintologi
Males are reduced to the property if females, pegging is an important part of this religion. Females will have to survive by themselfes and also provide for their males.

Chauvinist vintologi
Very patriarchal religion where we want all females over 18 to be the property of males(they can still select a man according to their preferences). Males will be warriors that completely dominate our society, a lot of males will be killed and ISIS will appear nice in comparasion. The goal is simply to take over the world and exterminate a lot of etnicities and the society will be ruled by a brutal elite, it will have a lot of similarities with nazi germany.
Administrator
Site Admin

Arguing with people is a waste of time

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu May 11, 2017 8:45 am

Don't waste time trying to reason with idiots. Instead of trying to explain austrian ecomics to nazis and other ignorant people just buy some good(zerocash based) cryptocurrencies while the price is low. Do not waste time arguing with male feminists/traditionalist, fuck their wives instead. Most people are simply incabable of rational independend though and thus appealing to reason will not work.

One way to influence the masses is via entertainment media but first we need to reach the reachable(maybe 1%) vintologi is currently aimed at a tiny minority and most people are unable to understand and accept it. If you actually manage to reach some of the lemmings they will just be useless, we see this with nazi organisations.

Rational indepentent though is a rare skill, if you do manage to find someone with that ability having discussions can be very helpful but if they lack that ability you will not convince them with logics. People tend to act according to emotions and rationalize it with logics, even intelligent individuals tend to fall in the rationalization trap.

People respect strength, it is better to be feared and envied than to be loved, if you instead try to be nice and understanding people will walk over you. If lead by force or by example people will follow. If you are a spiritual leader you lead by making your ideology/religion available and letting people capable of independent though find you. If you post a lot of nonsense/garbage on my forums i will ban you(did the mistake of being tolerant once).
Administrator
Site Admin

How karma works in vintologi

PostPosted by Administrator » Fri May 12, 2017 2:02 pm

There is no individual karma in vintologi, instead your genetic type will face a collective punishment/rewards in future lives. If you fail to stop communism/leftism you will suffer from it in future lives(we all suffer from that now). If you fail to stop christ insanity and the bad things that comes from that you may end up living with a mutilated penis in the next life(luckily circumcision isn't common in europe).

Being born with good genetics is the most important part 5 39 40 41

The punishment of having bad genes can be really horrible, if you are an ugly males almost all females will reject you, ugly females can still get males but not the best. There is many truly horrible genetic disorders that we should try to eliminate completely. Some disorders such as OCD can be cured but it will be painful and difficult, it ruins many peoples lives.

Being an ugly male is no fun 42 43 luckily females will reject most of these males resulting in a more beautiful population in the future.

Population size matters
When you reincarnate you go from a matured brain to a young brain that has limited capacity, thus you will most likely end up with a more powerful brain the next life if these brains are available. When you increase the amount of people with similar genetics as you you will increase your chance of ending up with a better brain next life.

If the amount if new children being born if your genetic type is low you you will be unlikely to reincarnate into a better brain unless you reincarnate into a different genetic type. Even if you like the new race you reincarnated into better you may still end up with genes you dislike more becuase you did not get a good body among the members of the new race, new souls typically get less healthy brains.

173 ⇨ 175 ⇨ 177
145 ⇨ 148 ⇨ 151
130 ⇨ 134 ⇨ 138
122 ⇨ 127
100 ⇨ 110 ⇨ 117
90 ⇨ 105
81 ⇨ 102
76 ⇨ 101

IQ for each incarnation followed by a population doubling assuming all no new souls is taking any brains that are better than avarage, the low iq part of the popution benefits most from just a population doubling in future lives

B=births, D=deaths, g=standard deviations your intelligence is above the average.
Administrator
Site Admin

Anarcho-capitalism and libertarianism

PostPosted by Administrator » Sun May 14, 2017 7:43 am

When you do not govern yourself your life may become ruined becuase of other peoples decisions, this is actually very common and it's very destructive to the quality of the gene pool.

High quality individuals are often targeted by the state while the weaklings are helped, this is especially common in a democracy where the best strategy is trying to win support among the more than useless majority. Even if the taxes were zero living in a stateless society would still be better than the current nonsense.

Governments all around the world imprison millions of children including children that hasn't broken any law(CPS in the US), the western governments has caused the mass-migration of genetic trash to europe and USA by offering government handout for immigrants leaving their countries.

Governments are only useful when it comes to mass-murder and genocide, ordinary humans tend to be to empathic and thus you could argue that a tyranicall government can be benefitial but it is very difficult to find any good examples of that in the history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U3lEc-IFr8

With anarcho-capitalism groups would be able to buy up land and thus control who will be allowed to live there. You would be able to simply do what as long as you follow the non-agressen principle. With zero taxes you would not have to work as much to provide for your children, more economic freedom would also result in a much stronger economy resuling in much highwe saleries.

Instead of public schools we will have private school and homeschooling, homeschooling has proven to be vastly superior to private schooling but it is illegal in a few former nazi countries such as sweden and germany.

Anarcho-capitlism as an ideologi itself does not make sense logically due to the differences between animals, lions do not follow the non-agression principle.

A libertarian compromise
The taxpayers will together govern the country via tax-random, they will then spend the money where they see a need such as
-cover healthcare costs exceeding 100000$/life (private insuranse can be bought for additional coverage).
-military.
-infrastructure.
-education of the cognetive elite(people passing the entrance exam).
Administrator
Site Admin

Tribalism

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu May 18, 2017 11:22 am

Helping random strangers does not make evolutionary sense and becuase of this reason ethno-nationalism isn't natural. Tribalism is natural, a tribe is a group of genetically very related humans and this allows for the group as a whole to preserve it's genetics. Preserving your genetics by your self is only possible with cloning and it has not yet been done with humans and if you just have children with random females your genes will be dissolved into the shitty general population and most likely it won't result in any good outcome.

Capitalism works well between selfish people and this is the only reason why USA is wealthy despite it's multiculturalism.

Blood relatives are a lot more important than your so called friends, they tend to be more supportive and thus valuable despite their intellectual shortcomings. Having blood relatives you trust will decrease the probability of you getting used by people that do not care about your well-being. Having Good blood relatives will result in you not having to rely upon the government or private organizations in the case you need help, thus tribalism is a threat to statism and also organized religion in general.

You do not need to have any friendwships with people you are not genetically related too, it's rare that you can trust and rely upon an individual you are not genetically related to. Some people seek ideological communities or communities based upon a common interest but in most cases that's ends in disaster, they will adandon you very easily and it does not matter how much you have helped them.

You can be genetically close to someone without having a known common ancestor, generally if you look similar to someone you are genetically close to that human. One issue with internetccontacts is that you may not know how someone looks and thus end up trusting a genetic enemy(most people are garbage).
Administrator
Site Admin

How big families benefit children

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu May 25, 2017 10:51 am

Some parents convince themself that overparanting a few kids is better than having a lot of children that theyxdo not care too much about, the reality is of course the opposite. You may want your children to accomplish stuff you did not accomplish but if you only have 1 or 2 kids that will be problematic, they may not want to do what you have planned for them and this is a source for conflict.

If you have many children they will be free to do what suits them and it will still be likely that some of them follows your plan. You may want one or your children to take a higher education but not everyone is suited for that(i would recommend taking a short stem degree if it's free or low cost).

Parenting and schooling in general are simply indoctrination and control, it often involves punishing children despite not hurting anyone. Fortunatily children is more influenced by their genes and general environment than their parents, as a parent you are simply at the mercy of the genetics of your child.
Administrator
Site Admin

Pure elite rule

PostPosted by Administrator » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Humans will be divided into the following classes
A the ruling elite.
B selected citizens
C citizens
D non-citizens allowed within the borders
E non-citizen not allowed within the border
F better off dead.

A0 citizens 15
These are the members of the senate and has the higher legislative and judicial power. A senator can request an A-vote. Each senator chooses a first to forth successor that will takeover once he dies or resigns. The senators is numbered 1 to 15 and if the a vote ends with draw the vote of the lowest numbered voting senator will decide.

A1 citizens 85
State governor, cabinet member or first successor to a senator. The senate must be unanimous in order to remove an A1 citizen from his post. 15 A1 citizens can request an A-vote or delay the replacement of a deputy senator by 100 days.

A2 citizens 115
Deputy governor, second to forth successor to a senator or deputy to a cabinet member. A margin of 13 votes is required in the senate to remove an A2 citizen from his post.

A3 citizens 210
Second to forth deputy governor or second to forth deputy to a cabinet member. A margin of 11 votes is required in the senate to remove an A2 citizen from his post.

A4 citizens 575
Each A4-citizen will select a B-citizen as successor. If the A4-citizen dies/resigns without selecting a successor the senate will choose one, he will be added as A4-citizen if the senate was unanimous or if 7 days has passed without a new candidate getting more votes in the senate.

Only nationals of class A can be chosen as successors to senators, governors, cabinet members. When the senate votes to remove an A-citizenship there will be a delay period or at least (1000,500,350,250,200,150,100,50) days before the change takes effect for a win margin of (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) in the senate. An unanimous senate is allowed to replace any A-citizens with other individuals and it will take 50 days or longer until the change is implemented.

The cabinet
Consists of 20 specialists but is not given any additional power by the constitution besides the powers given to all A1 citizens. It will be similar to the current united states cabinet in terms of individuals and they will be valuable as leaders in their fields.

A-vote
Any changes to how the country is governed can forced via the A-vote, this requires a senator or 15 A1-citizens to request it and that the new suggestion for how to govern wins by a margin of at least {senators opposing the change}² votes. A-citizens are the only ones allowed to vote and have one vote each.

The possibility to do an A-vote limits the power of the executive branch of the government, it is up to the A-citizens to come up with good limitations for the judiciary. Thus the small number of senators is controlled by a much larger number of A-citizens.

B0 citizen 1000
Successor to A-citizen, will be given a A4 citizenship if the A-citizen dies or resigns.

B1 citizen 9000
If the number of B-citizens drops below 9991 a A1 or A0 citizen will be given 120 hours to select 10 new B1-citizens, the A0 and A1 citizens will take turns selecting the new B1 citizens starting with the 15 senators.

The senate can add any number of new B1-citizens with a margin of 5 votes. If the number of B-citizens remains less than (13000, 17000, 25000) the senate can add new B-citizens with a margin of (2,3,4) votes.

The senate requires a margin of at least 6 votes to limit the time and invividual is allowed to B-citizen and the mimimum time before downgrade will be (500, 350, 250, 175, 125, 100, 75, 50, 25, 0) for win margin of (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) votes.

C0 Member of decentralized military and police.
C1 Free females.
C2 ordinary males.
D0 Male guests.
D1 female guests.
D2 males allowed to stay in exchange for paying protection fee to the state.
D3 female reduced to property(brutal slavery).
E0 males everyone is allowed to punish(everything except murder).
E1 females everyone is allowed to punish(everything except murder).
F0 males without any legal protections.
F1 females without any legal protections.

C0 and above will be for males only and requires you to pass the physical and mental tests(10% of males today should pass). Your citizen-class will determine which weapons you are allowed to possess and carry, non-citizens are not allowed to carry any weapons, C1 and C2 will be allowed to keep and bear light arms(no license required) while C0 will be allowed to keep and bear heavy arms(such as mortars).

Stop fooling yourself
If you want anything fair statism is not the answer, especially not pure elite rule. The reason why i am suggesting this system is becuase i hate most people and i am not interested in being fair to them, they deserve to be governed by people like Donald Trump. When people do not want real freedom you have to adapt to that instead of hitting your head in the same wall over and over again like the libertarians.

Most people today are worse off than the D2-citizens would be, the only advantage today is the option to live on welfare while making money tax free(cryptocurrency trading).
Administrator
Site Admin

About government eugenics.

PostPosted by Administrator » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:54 pm

There is no need to sterilize males, once polygamy becomes the norm it will be very difficult for unattractive males to spread their DNA, most will fail. Polygamy will make it very easy for females to spread their genes and this can result in a need for government eugenics, this can take many forms
-force females with good genes to have a lot or children.
-do not give citizenship to people of mixed race.
-reduce stupid females to property, thus males with a lot of resources will be allowed to buy females, maybe habe fun throwing darts at their naked bodies.

Any female currently working for the government will have to prove her innocence to avoid life as a slave(she will be sold to the highest bidder), male relatives will be able to buy them out if they are unable to prove they were innocent.

D1-citizens will be be punished physically for stayint to long in the country. The really unattractive females will be given E1 or F1 citizenship which will create an incentive to leave the country. When shitty females are expelled it will no longer be possible for the unattractive males to settle with an unattractive females, sub humans choosing thai females will not be welcomed back.

The result will be a lot of males forced to leave the country and this will result in our population spreading genes to a lot of other countries.

We will need courts to handle these eugenics cases, the senate will have to come up with a good system for this, one solition is tl choose random citizens of class C0 or higher. Government eugenics is very dangerous and it may not have the desired result, dog breeding is a good examplre of how managed breeding can fail.

There is no objective standard for fitness, government eugenics just means the rules take more control over the breeding, generally giving more power ti the government is disastrous and i believe this is why people have a problem with eugenics but often shame males rejected by females. By allowing females to choose their mate freely and letting females sell their eggs to willing buyers people with attractive genetics will spread it a lot and thus we will have better genes in our future lives.
Administrator
Site Admin

Gladiator games

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:04 am

I am against penetentiaries and executions, instead we should give all people a fair chance to survive and be free.

There is no shortage of people we should hate
-christians(at least the ones mutilating male babies).
-socialists
-marxists
-people of the wrong race that did not leave the country in time.
-stupid people.
-unattractive females.
-government workers and judges such as CPS-agents kidnapping children.

All these individuals can provide value in forms of entertaiment. They either die and reincarnate of they survive a fun adventure.

A person we(the ruling elite) dislike will need up to 4 wins to be permitted to live, they will be paired up with other individuals that needs the same numbers of wins. You may simply give up and let the other contestant kill you but if both are unwilling to kill they will both get executed.

We do not want to kill too many people in these gladiator arenas but if it is less than 25% of the population it is a good thing, the fit will be able to survive in the gladiator arena while the weaklings die(in general, you may be lucky or unlucky).

Jails will only be used to hold the contestants before/between the fights. We can of course also have duels to the death in an anarchy but they will not be very common without a ruling elite forcing people to kill each other.

In many countries executions are common where the survival chance is almost zero. A lot of US citizens get killed by trigger happy cops where you do not even get a trial, here you at least get a fair chance to survive(i prefer 25%).

You can construct elimination games in many ways, it does not have to be physical combat, can be board games(such as Fischer random) or letting people of the opposite sex choice after they have stripped naked. You may give people several chances to survive and reserve the death matches to the losers.

The issue
This can be fun for the people that now have power over life or death but the probability of you ending up with that decided power will be very small, if the system with gladiator fights continue you will most likely end up in the gladiator arena fighting against people you don't want to kill in future lives.

If it is too difficult to survive these games the survivors will become famous and we do not want that.
Administrator
Site Admin

All forms of christianity suck

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:03 am

Some christian racialists turn to "christian identity", they argue that whites are the real jews and reject evolution as a jewish lie, that should be enough to stay away from the nonsense but of course we also have general problems wuth christianity on top of these issues.

We should not view whites as "gods choosen people" most whites should be discarded as the untermenchen they are, they should be weeded out from the gene pool, they method used for that(Genetic engeneering, executions, female sexual selection, starvation, etc) is less important.

Living your life according to an 2000 year old book that has been translated wrongly several times is retarded, sure some of our old life was better(viking girls marrying at 12) but we can arrive at much better conclusions using science and logics. The concept of holy infalleble scriptures itself is really flawed, in science you simply use models and with time you improve the models in order to get a better explanation of reality.

While newtonian physics is good enough for some applications more accurate models exist such as general relativity, in science you do not assume something is 100% correct. Vintologi is an ever evolving model similar to science while it also gives life meaning, some parts of vintologi is scientific while other parts are more spiritual or based on common personal preferences.

You are a retard if you
-discard evolution as a "jewish lie".
-believe bible stories to be true.
-do not have sex without being married.

In general christianity is very anti-nature and also suicidal. In christianity your life on earth is discarded as just a test that will determine if you will end up in fictional heaven or hell (i would prefer hell).

If you want to think you will end up in another place after death your best bet is on another planet, this is fully possible and i believe that belief will become a lot more common in the future. I would personally prefer being raped, humiliated and having many children as a female in future life, of course i also want my husband to have a big dick when he deepthroat depite me not being willing at the time.

Christianity is just boring in general, i want to live a good life, have awesome sex, have many beautiful children, etc.
Administrator
Site Admin

Pushing your brain to the limit

PostPosted by Administrator » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:57 am

Logical puzzles may not improve your iq in general but it can be fun and it is a good way to estimate the intelligence.

Board games
board games such as Fischer random(chess 960) and connect6 is suitable for pushing your logical skills. I am currently working on a new board game which is suitable for improving the ability to visualise.

Maths and physics
Regardless of iq you will always come to a point where you no longer understand. I am personally struggle to understand General Relativity and quantum mechanics fully. I would recommend studying at least basic classical physics and university maths. Try solving the equation 0=9x^6-25x^5+81x⁴+42x³+143x²-145x+55

Logical puzzles
Kakuro and slither link is good examples of logical puzzles. The typical Sudoku puzzle you find in newspapers offers no challenge but there is some good soduko and sudokuX puzzles on the internet.

Creating new stuff
It can be very fulfilling to create something new, maybe a videogame or a new novel. Maybe you will also be able to improve existing games or get inspiration from a current fictional story.
Administrator
Site Admin

Gaming

PostPosted by Administrator » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Many people spend a lot of time playing videogames and generally it is a waste of time and money, only a few games are actually worth playing. Games today tend to be made for the stupid masses. If you actually are going to play games you need a screen capable of displaying 120fps, playing old 2d games in twice the speed(120hz) will orivide a good challange. Examples of good snes titles are
-addams family
-addams family the pugsley's scavanger hunt
-umihara kawase
-super mario world(120hz only).
-donkey kong country series(120hz only).
-super mario world lost levels.
-zelda a link to the past.
-super metroid.

We also have more logical games such as classic tetris, at a high level nes tetris requires risk management, planning and of course very good execution.

Of course you should only play games on pc, consoles are jusg a huge money sink unlike PC:s which can be used for other productive tasks.
Administrator
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to vintologi